The Fremington walking boot is an excellent tried and tested classic hillwalking boot made from the best quality 1.8mm Nida Hydro full grain supple leather. It's fully waterproof with a Sympatex membrane. The soft padded leather ankle cuff and one piece leather upper are tried and tested, and ideal for Dales and medium level Lakeland walks and hikes. The sole is Vibram® Masai rubber and micro lightweight shock absorbing sole midlayer which gives excellent underfoot support for hill walking. The Fremington remains one of Altberg's and one of our most popular hiking boots, and the choice of 5 width fittings has enabled many to achieve better foot comfort.
Level 3 - Peak and Pennine hills and dales, lower Welsh, Lakeland and Scottish hills.
Fremington - Features
- Leather : 2.2-2.4mm Anfibio leather full grain
- Lining : Sympatex® breathable 4 layer lining with military grade waterproof membrane interlayer
- Midsole: Tri-Flex® 2L, a combination of medium flex and torsional resistance
- Sizes : 7.5-14 (inc ½ sizes)
- Widths : 5 widths – XN, N, Med, W, XW
- Weight : 654gms (size 9)
- Height : 14.5cms (size 9, including heel)
- Colour : Brown