The Kisdon is a 3 season alpine style boot design made using Nubuck leather. Using their G-Fit shaped last, it offers more volume and width than your typical boot, especially around the forefoot. The footshape is asymmetric and the heel is a medium size, to keep it snug.
Level 3 - Peak and Pennine hills and dales, lower Welsh, Lakeland and Scottish hills.
Kisdon - Features
Our experienced boot fitters will happily assist you to try on these boots
- Leather : 2.4-2.6mm Nubuk leather
- Lining : Sympatex®, waterproof, breathable membrane lining
- Midsole : Tri -flex® 3 season, multi terrain
- Sole : Vibram® Masai & Micro midlayer with a high full rubber abrasion resistant rand
- Sizes : 4-14 (inc ½ sizes)
- Width : G-Fit - extra wide forefoot & medium heel fitting
- Weight : 1620gm (size 9 pair)
- Height : 16cms (size 9, including heel)
- Colour : Brown