The Torres Activo Jacket provides highly packable extra warmth for fast and light activities such as alpinism or snow sports, camping or cold days on the hill.
These kinds of activities involve both exertion and resting in cold conditions. To stay comfortable, you need a jacket that can protect you from the cold without causing you to overheat.
The synthetic 60g fill offers light insulation even in wet weather while not hindering movement or causing overheating. The jacket packs into its own pocket to be quickly accessible. The carefully tailored design allows freedom of movement without excess fabric.
This jacket is a slimmer fit than the Torres Medio jacket
Torres Activo Jacket - Features
- Athletic fit designed for freedom of movement with excellent articulation at shoulders and from innovative spiral-cut
- Insulated halo-adjust hood that can accommodate a low profile helmet, with single-hand pull for easy adjustment.
- Two large zipped handwarming pockets above harness level.
- Internal OS map-sized storage pocket, which doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when the jacket is carried.
- Adjustable hem drawcord to retain body heat and seal out spindrift with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Easy adjust hook and loop cuff closure allows precise adjustment.
- Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or overlayerd with an Energy Collection Nikwax Analogy waterproof jacket when extra warmth is needed speedily.
- Average weight 445g
Recommended Price £185. Our price £129 Carriage Paid.