Built for backcountry winter adventures, the Kahtoola Microspikes footwear traction provides confident grip on frozen, hilly terrain. Ideal for use over compacted snow and ice.
- 12 hardened stainless steel spikes per foot which are corrosion resistant and strategically placed to fully optimize the natural motion of the foot, aggressively biting into frozen terrain.
- Welded stainless steel chains which hold up to heavy use in rugged terrain, providing added traction in snow while remaining flexible and highly packable.
- Designed to reinforce key stress points, tough TPU inserts are embedded at each eyelet and the toe area, creating a stretchy elastomer harness that is lightweight and strong.
- Tote sack included for storage.
- Weight: 312g(Small) to 382g(Xlarge)
- Spike length 1cm
A note on sizing
The sizes we have listed are when they are over walking boots, you may go up or down a size depending on how bulky your boots are.