Great boot for countryside walks and everyday wear in winter. The Meindl Veneto Mid is a very light, flexible, low cut leather boot offering instant comfort. Veneto is not meant to be a serious hill walking boot, however it will cope with walks on well marked paths on lower mountains. It is fully waterproof, lined with the XCR Gore-Tex membrane.
Level 3 - Peak and Pennine hills and dales, lower Welsh, Lakeland and Scottish hills.
Veneto has the Meindl Comfort Last which is significantly wider than the standard Meindl fit and has a more rounded foot profile, both in the forefoot and heel and more depth in the toe box.
Veneto Mid - Features
Our experienced boot fitters will happily assist you to try on these shoes
- Broad Fit
- Upper : Waxed Nubuk leather upper
- Lining : Gore-Tex Waterproof and Breathable Liner
- Footbed : Cork and Fleece Comfort fit ®, cushioned footbed
- Sole : Meindl Comfort Hiker II sole unit
- Sizes : 8 - 12 (UK inc 1/2 Sizes)
- Weight : 1140gm (size 8) per pair
- Colour : Dark Brown