The Halkon is for people who spend time in nature and the countryside and who switch between periods of exertion and periods of being stationary.
If you participate in outdoor activities for work or recreation, you need to remain comfortable in cold and/or wet weather. Efficient moisture control to prevent chilling and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes, are vital. Essential kit such as a camera, binoculars and maps also need to be easily accessible.
Tough, directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric combines with functional design to provide dry comfort in the rain, warmth and cooling, and practical pocketing in one nature-friendly jacket.
The Halkon has a well-designed hood, good venting options and nine pockets.
- Excellent field of vision in poor weather from a fully adjustable hood with wired peak.
- Easy, effective temperature control from upper arm vents, a two way front zip and sleeves that push up for cooling.
- Multiple storage options from pockets that accomodate equipment, OS maps and small valuables, and also provide handwarming.
Women's Halkon Jacket - Full Technical Information:
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halkon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
- Average weight 967g
- Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Halkon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. With every Halkon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
Recommended Price £380. Our price £304- UK postage included
If you like this and enjoy having lots of pockets then you may want to take a look at the Alondra Traveller Jacket.
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.