Grid Technic from Paramo is a hugely versatile stretchy next-to-skin baselayer which can also be worn as a lightweight mid-layer. It has a straight forward design which will provide performance and comfort for a wide range of activities.
Paramo Grid Technic has long sleeves and a zip-neck for temperature control and stretch fabric enables easy movement. It's made from Parameta G fabric which is a 100% polyester high performance wicking and temperature control fabric.
The zip neck is ideal for variable ventilation and has a zip gaurd for comfort.
The high collar offers protection from the sun and wind. On the front is a secure chest pocket with a horizontal zip.
The long sleeves can be easily rolled or pushed up on the end of the sleeves are
thumb loops to hold sleeves in place when required, reducing any gap between glove and jacket in order to maintain hand warmth.
The Grid Technic has a generous length to protect the lower back during all activities and the contoured shape minimises excess fabric and reduces flap when on the move.
Mens Grid Technic - Features
- Zip neck for variable ventilation with zip garage for comfort.
- High collar for protection from sun or wind.
- Secure front pocket on chest with horizontal zip.
- Long sleeves which can be easily rolled or pushed up.
- Thumb loops to hold sleeves in place when required, reducing any gap between glove and jacket in order to maintain hand warmth.
- Generous length to protect the lower back during all activities.
- Contoured shape minimises excess fabric and reduces flap when on the move.
- Average weight 208g
Recommended Price £75 Our Price £59 Carriage Paid.