The Velez Jacket is an ideal piece for active outdoor enthusiasts.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a jacket that will keep you dry in the rain and stop overheating whilst you are working hard.
Choose the Velez Jacket for intense activities in warmer temperatures...
The lining used throughout the jacket minimises the still air trapped between the layers of fabric allowing use across a wide range of operating temperatures and conditions.
Designed for activities where cooling and condensation removal are as important as weather protection, it has mesh reinforced shoulder and back panels, allowing the user to carry a pack without risk of water ingress in wet weather.
Temperature regulation is provided by two dual phase chest pockets and forward facing upper arm vents combined with a lightweight mesh lining.
- Field of vision and weather protection is assured by the fully adjustable, helmet compatible, wire peaked “halo” hood.
- Secure pocketing allows you to keep maps and valuables safe without impeding the use of packs or harnesses.
Velez Jacket - Technical Information
- Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system keeps the wearer dry, and mesh pump liner allows more airflow around the jacket
- Two large “dual phase” secure chest pockets also work as vents:
- Torso pocket/vent is accessed via an outer zip
- OS map-sized chest pockets are accessed via inner zips. The right hand pocket has a secondary zipped internal pocket for small valuables.
- Forward facing, mesh-lined arm vents with locking YKK zips for quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible wire-peaked ‘halo’ hood provides excellent field of vision and one-handed adjustment
- The hood can be rolled away securely using a hook and loop tab on the rear of the hood and passing it through the hanging loop of the jacket.
- Reflective flashes placed around the jacket provide a body outline allowing clear visibility of the wearer in poor conditions.
- Design is harness, pack and helmet compatible; all adjusters operate with a single gloved hand for quick and precise adjustment.
- Scooped hem with draw-cord adjustment allows for close fit when weather protection is needed
- Average weight 605 gm
Recommended Price £300 Our Price £250 - UK postage included
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.