The Ventura Trek trousers offer excellent freedom of movement and protection from the elements.
When working hard in the mountains, you need a tough pair of trousers, which allow freedom of movement and good temperature regulation, to keep cool and stay comfortable when active in various conditions.
These durable trousers have great articulation with mechanical 4-way stretch and are quick drying, water repellent and wind resistant. Large thigh vents allow quick temperature control. Reinforcement panels provide protection from the environment and equipment with extensive pocketing offering a range of secure storage options.
Ventura Trek Trousers - Features
- Ergonomic design, excellent articulation and 4-way stretch for full freedom of movement.
- Long thigh vents for quick temperature control.
- Extensive pocketing for a range of secure storage options: two zipped pockets on upper thighs and two large bellows pockets placed mid-thigh, with popper closure.
- Dyneema reinforcement on lower leg with front zip adjustment provides protection when using crampons and ease of use with a variety of footwear.
- Dyneema reinforcement on seat, knees and lower leg for protection against equipment and rough terrain.
- Option for knee protection from foam inserts (provided) for kneeling on cold or wet ground for long periods.
- Brace loops and adjustable waist elastication to provide a secure and comfortable fit while double popper waist closer provides added security during strenuous activity.
- Reflective flashes for mountain visibility and security.
Recommended Price £150 Our Price £128 Carriage Paid.