The Velez Adventure Smock has all the features of a Paramo Velez but with a fixed hood. The hood is the classic Paramo fully adjustable wired peak hood which will roll away. In terms of length the front is cropped for ease of movement with a dropped tail for full protection which also pulls in via a drawcord so ideal for activities such as mountain biking.
There are 2 pockets,1 large ‘dry’ zipped front pocket big enough for OS maps and an inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming which will also fit an OS map.
On either side of the smock there are two-way twin reversed zips,with inner poppered baffles for maximum temperature control. On the front and back there's reflective piping for full visibility. Over the shoulders and either side of the spine the lining is double-layered so great protection when carrying a heavy rucksack.
The Velez Adventure Smock is ideal for multi-activity use, walking, biking, running and adventure racing.
Men's Velez Adventure Smock - Technical Information
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin reversed zip design with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail for maximum protection with draw-cord.
- High collar with central, single-hand adjustment to prevent wind, rain and snow entering the neck area.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with BiteTab closure.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and roll-away.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Pockets: 1 large ‘dry’ zipped front pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc. Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – fits OS map.
- Average weight 720g
Recommended Price £245 Our Price £200 carriage paid
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.