The Velez Jacket is for active people who engage in a variety of outdoor activities.
If you enjoy walks on the mountain, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all activities. You also need to be able to keep cool when you're working hard, which is where the ventilation comes in.
The Velez’s versatile design combines with Nikwax Analogy fabric for optimum comfort, providing waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one jacket.
The Velez Jacket is an all-year jacket for a variety of outdoor activities in different conditions.
It offers a few ventilation options, including very generous arm and torso vents, for quick temperature adjustment while on the go. Constructed from thoroughly tested standard and lightweight Nikwax Analogy fabrics zoned to give hard-wearing weather protection and perspiration removal. Excellent features provide top performance out on the mountain.
So expect incredible resistance to rain and condensation removal, versatility in temperature control, and an excellent performance to weight ratio.
Men's Velez Jacket - Technical Information
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two “dual phase” chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible “halo” hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes/patches
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.
Recommended Price £300 Our Price £250 carriage paid
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.