The Velez Jacket is an ideal piece for active outdoor enthusiasts.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a jacket that will keep you dry in the rain and stop overheating whilst you are working hard.
The clever ventilation and functional design, combined with Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, provides optimum comfort, excellent weather protection, warmth and cooling in one efficient jacket.
Choose the Velez Jacket for intense activities in warmer temperatures...
The lining used throughout the jacket minimises the still air trapped between the layers of fabric allowing use across a wide range of operating temperatures and conditions. Further cooling options are provided by forward facing arm and large dual phase torso vents, a two-way front YKK zip, and sleeves designed to expose the forearms if additional cooling if required.
Designed for activities where cooling and condensation removal are as important as weather protection, it has mesh reinforced shoulder and back panels, allowing the user to carry a pack without risk of water ingress in wet weather.
Men's Velez Jacket - Technical Information:
- Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system keeps the wearer dry, and mesh pump liner allows more airflow around the jacket
- Two large “dual phase” secure chest pockets also work as vents:
- Torso pocket/vent is accessed via an outer zip
- OS map-sized chest pockets are accessed via inner zips. The right hand pocket has a secondary zipped internal pocket for small valuables.
- Forward facing, mesh-lined arm vents with locking YKK zips for quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible wire-peaked ‘halo’ hood provides excellent field of vision and one-handed adjustment
- The hood can be rolled away securely using a hook and loop tab on the rear of the hood and passing it through the hanging loop of the jacket.
- Reflective flashes placed around the jacket provide a body outline allowing clear visibility of the wearer in poor conditions.
- Design is harness, pack and helmet compatible; all adjusters operate with a single gloved hand for quick and precise adjustment.
- Scooped hem with draw-cord adjustment allows for close fit when weather protection is needed
- Average Weight 605 g.
Recommended Price £300: Our Price £250 - UK postage included.
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.