Rohan wanted to create a technical travel trouser suitable for work or leisure and offer it in a slightly heavier-weight chino style fabric. And the result? Well, they're rather pleased with what their designers came up with and believe it's another Rohan classic – a really good looking travel trouser which can provide a great foundation for a smart and versatile travel wardrobe.
For all day comfort they've added some stretch to the fabric and also an elasticated waist. The fabric itself is quite special, it's a heavy weight cotton mixed with technical fibres making it great for wearing in the colder months. There's a specified micro peached finish to make it really soft next to the skin and it's got built in Dynamic Moisture Control™ – a permanent wicking treatment which spreads moisture over a wide area in order to keep you cool when the going gets hot.
They're a go-anywhere, do anything, pair of technical travel trousers that will perform as well as they look. For work why not try them with a Freelance Shirt or if you're going on a trip combine them with an Extrafine Merino Zip.
Newtown Chinos - Technical Information
- Fabric: 73% cotton, 25% polyester, 2% elastane with Dynamic Moisture Control™ .
- Weight: 470g
- Pack Size: 1200ml
- Drying Time: 7 hours
Newtown Chinos - Features
- Technical poly cotton chino with stretch for extra comfort and mobility.
- Dynamic Moisture Control™ wicking treatment.
- Concealed elasticated waist for comfort and fit.
- Button and zip fly closure with 2 drop in hand pockets.
- Concealed inner zip pocket for small valuables.
- Hidden tri-ring for valuables.
- Two rear button pockets.
- High wicking.
- Quick drying.
- Easy to wash.