A more ‘active’ version of the classic Rohan Bags, staying true to the original Bags design concept: protective, packable, mountain expedition legwear, and keeping all the same features: the pocket layout, an accessory D-ring, the side expansion panels for extra pocket capacity and comfort, and the reinforced knee and seat panels for durability.
Rohan Bags were, astonishingly, first introduced way back in the 1970's and every year Bags are still the best-selling Rohan trousers. Rohan have taken an existing material from the trouser range - a super-tough polyamide with elastane and Dynamic Moisture Control™ - and used it to make the new Stretch Bags.
They’re still highly wind resistant, high wicking, quick drying and offer a UPF 40+ sun protection*. The stretch now just allows for a greater freedom of movement, so they can handle just about any activity you can throw at them.
Stretch Bags - Technical Information
- Fabric: Multiflex Light™ 94% polyamide 6% elastane with Dynamic Moisture Control™.
- Weight: 355g
- Pack Size: 880ml
- Drying Time: 6 hours
Stretch Bags - Features
- Classic bags styling in a technical stretch fabric
- FABRIC: Multiflex Light™ 94% polyamide 6% elastane with Dynamic Moisture Control™..
- Highly wind resistant.
- Sun protection upf 40+ (protection may be reduced
- Two large zipped front pockets.
- Two large hand pockets.
- Accessory d-ring.
- Two large rear zipped pockets.
- Reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Side expansion panels.
- Quick drying.
- Crease resistant.
These are not available online. For our personal service, ring 0114 258 6228 or they can be delivered direct to Foothills from Rohan by picking the deliver to store service. All of our goods are sent to you carriage paid.