Ventura is a high specification, close-fitting waterproof jacket designed by women for women. Ideal for climbing and mountaineering. Paramo Ventura Jacket uses Nikwax Analogy fabric with stretch panels to provide guaranteed weather protection plus maximum freedom of movement. It features excellent ventilation for temperature control plus a technical hood and choice of pockets.
Ventura Jacket - Technical Information
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood to accommodate hair.
- Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment optimising vision.
- Precise hood adjustment protects face without compromising vision - even if glasses or goggles are worn.
- Embedded cords and locks improve water/ snow shedding.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation prevents jacket riding up.
- Stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides.
- Low bulk cuff allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Zip-pull ‘locks’ for maximum security.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow and aids fastening.
- Reflective piping on chest.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Design is rucksack, harness, helmet and single gloved hand friendly.
- Precisely sized to fit perfectly with Páramo base, mid and overlayers.
- Feminine styling and female-friendly features throughout.
- Complements the Ventura Trousers.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Large external working pocket for map storage in all jacket sizes.
- Secure, internal pocket for valuables.
- Weight : 802gm
Recommended Price £375 Our Price £275 carriage paid
Don't forget your Nikwax care products for your new Paramo.